Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Perkins Pack!

I can't believe my favorite sextuplets are turning two!! I know, I know... I only actually know these sextuplets but for any future reference... still my favorite! These six sweet babies... wait I can't call them babies anymore can I?? These six sweet toddlers are so very special in so many different ways. What a blessing it is to have my son grow up with six best friends two houses down.

Taking toddlers pictures are hard. I mean HARD! Most shots end up being candid shots and if you're lucky you might get one smiling picture. How I got so lucky to get six different smiles, I will probably never know. Trying to choose only a few to post here may actually have been the hardest thing involving this whole session!! I loved them all!

Happy 2nd birthday Andrew, Allison, Benjamin, Caroline, Leah and Levi!!









No comments:

Post a Comment